Understanding that every family has different needs. From the type of services, to the selection of details such as readings and music, to the place their love one will laid to rest. -every aspect of a funeral reflects the uniqueness of the individual who is being honored.
Here at Bubb Funeral Chapel, we have the ability to meet your every need, all under one roof. Your funeral director will work with you to put together a personalized service-one that takes into consideration your religious and cultural traditions, your personal preferences and your financial means.
The services you select may depend on whether you are making arrangements for your loved one who has just passed, or wish to make advance arrangements for yourself. Either way, we will walk you through all of the services we offer, listed below, and explain the costs and benefits associated with each.
Here at Bubb Funeral Chapel we want your loved one to be remembered as an individual. We offer customization in a wide variety of ways. From the service you select, be that a traditional funeral of with a range of cremation options.
- Ceremonies, Services and Gatherings – A traditional funeral ceremony includes a visitation, a formal service at the location of your choice, and transportation to a cemetery. Other public or private gatherings may include a Graveside Service or a Memorial Service , and selecting music.
- Memorialization and Personalizing Services – There are many ways to keep the memories of your loved one alive.
- We offer a memorial DVD, made from pictures you select, to be shown during the visitation.
- We can also create customized memorial folder
- Custom laminated obituaries
- Transportation Services – Hearses, limousines and service vehicles are available, based on your family’s needs.
- Filing Services and Benefits Assistance – For your convenience, we can pay others on your behalf. We can also assist you with certain paperwork, such as filing permits and documents; securing veteran, social security, or insurance benefits (if applicable) [link to Helpful Links section; and obtaining certified copies of the death certificate.